【英语视频】| "徒劳无功”英文怎么说

发布时间:2019-06-07 17:00:34   来源:自考网
in vain 徒然;无效
They protested to the President butin vain.
他们向董事长提抗议,但毫无效果。
All his efforts werein vain.
他的一切努力都归无效。
视频口语
You know your father would kill me
知道你爸要是知道我让你那么做
if he knew I let you do that.
他会杀了我的吧
I won't tell.
我不会告诉他的
Please don't.
拜托别
Let's go back to the school.
我们回学校去吧
Okay? I need to   lay down   .
好不好 我想要躺会
Don't you give up on this fight.
你不能失去斗志
It's too late, Elijah.
太迟了 伊莱贾
Okay?
好吗
I can feel it.
我能感受到
You should just tell my dad to stop lookingfor a Hail Mary.
你应该告诉我爸别找绝地反击来救我了
He's gone through enough   torment   in hislife.
他这辈子受的苦够多了
You are the reason that his life of   torment   has not been    in vain   .
因为有你 他这辈子的苦才没有白受
Now, if you're not gonna fight foryourself,
你现在就算不为自己拼一下
you go fight for him. I don't want to fight anymore.
你也为他拼一下吧 我不想再拼了
I can't save my dad.
我救不了我爸
Okay? I'm not a   savior   .
好吗 我不是救世主
If anything, I'm a murderer.
我最多是个杀人犯
Listen to me.
听我说
The man in the church was not your fault.
教堂里那个人不是你的错
I'm talking about my mom. Your mother was not your fault.
我说的是我妈 你妈的死不是你的错
If anything, it was mine. Now you blame me.
就算有错 也是我的错 你得怪我
Guess what? I've tried.
你知道吗 我试过了
No matter how I look at it, it's myresponsibility.
不管我怎么想 都是我的责任
Roman and his mom were afraid of me.
诺曼和他妈妈都怕我
I was the one who   kidnapped   her in the first place.
最早是我绑架了我妈
I left her to be taken.
我让她被人带走了
This family needs you.
这个家庭需要你
We need you, and you are going to survive.
我们需要你 你要活下去
Why?
为什么
Why? I've spent my entire life
为什么 我一辈子都
trying to get our family back together,
要我们家人团聚
and if anything, I ruined it, okay? Ibroke it.
是我搞砸了 我破坏到最后了这个家
So please, just let me go, because I'm tired.
所以 放我走吧我累了
I'm so tired. And if anything,
我太累了 假如可以的话
I just want my mom, I just want my mom.
我只想要我妈 我只想要我妈
Oh, God.
天啊
Hope? What's wrong? What is it?
霍普 怎么了 怎么回事
Niklaus!
尼克劳斯
She just   collapsed   .
她突然昏倒了
I don't know...Quiet.
我不知道 安静
No heart beat.
没有心跳了
视频词汇笔记
lay down 躺下,放下,搁下
EG:
Daniel finished the article and   laid   the newspaper   down   on his desk
丹尼尔看完文章后把报纸放在他的书桌上。

torment [ˈ  tɔ  ː  rment , tɔ  ː  r  ˈ  ment]  折磨,痛苦
EG:
At times the memories returned to   torment   her
有时,她再度想起往事,又会痛苦万分。

vain [veɪn] 徒劳的  ;  枉然的
EG:
He wants the world to know his son did not die in   vain   .
他想让全世界都知道,他的儿子不是白白死去的。

savior ['seɪvjər] 救世主  ;  拯救者
EG:
I will be the   Savior   of my people.
我是我的子民的救世主。

kidnap [ˈ  kɪdnæp]  劫持  ;  绑架
EG:
They were intelligent and educated, yet they chose to   kidnap   and kill
他们聪明且有教养,却选择去绑架和杀人。

collapse [kəˈ  læps]  倒塌  ,  昏倒,晕倒
EG:
She arrived home exhausted and barely capable of showering before   collapsing   on her bed.
她精疲力竭地回到家,勉强冲了个澡就倒在了床上。
推荐文章