2017年10月自考英语语法考试真题发布时间：2018-05-28 00:06:51   来源：中国教育在线
I.Choose the best answer from the choices given and blacken the corresponding letter A, B，C or D on the ANSWER SHEET. (I%x20=20% )
1. He was seen frantically gesturing for a phone, but he could not make himself____.
A. understood B. understanding C. to understand D. understand
2.How______you cook without healthy ingredients
A. can B. may C. need D. should
3.I don’t think they are guilty of war crimes,_____
A. do I B. am I C. are theyD. aren’t they
4.I loved every inch of that woman and loved everything ______ came with her.
A. that B. which C. whoD. with which
5.I regret____you that we have not reached tangible results during this week.
A. telling B. to tell C. to be told D. having told
6.I work with several master’s and Ph.D. students, almost all of____are women,during the course of my research at a large state university.
A. whom B. which C. that D. them
7.If it___the way it is，we will seek considerable compensation.
A. continuing B. continues C. continued D. will continue
8. If she____to write a real book one day, I will absolutely be the first to read it.
A. is B. was C. were D. will be
9. In both cases the force of the blow was___make the victims unconscious.
A. so that B. such as to C. so as to D. in order that
10. It could be another four years before we see the show._____，it’s one of the mostexciting TV shows we’ve heard about.
A. Otherwise B, Nevertheless C. Likewise D. Hence
11. It is desirable that dying patients____maximum relief of pain and suffering.
A. receive B. received
C. be received D. should be received
12. It is said that there is______bridge in that village.
A. a stone fine old famous B. an old famous fine stone
C. a famous fine old stone D. an old fine stone famous
13. Mike said that he is sorry for the way_____he reacted that night and has publicly apologized to John.
A. which B. in that C. by which D. /
14. Mrs. Barket said she had avoided_with risk by refusing to open most of the letters.
A. engaging B. to engage C. engaged D. engage
15. Ms. Petriuk is taking a French class, but says she rarely_help her girls with their homework anyway.
A. should B. needs C. could D. need
16. Neither police nor the defense lawyer________ said what the exact relationship is between the two men.
A. had B. has C. have D. had had
17. No sooner______to address the housing crisis than Brexit landed on our doorstep.
A. did the Government planned B. had the Government planned
C. did the Government plan D. the Government had planned
18. Under no circumstances______leave your children unsupervised.
A. should you B. you should C. you had D. had you
19. No staff members were injured but one prisoner remained _______ today with a suspected broken jaw.
A. hospitalize B. hospitalized C. hospitalizing D. to hospitalize
20. No-one needs reminding that there’s______free lunch.
A. no such a thing as B. no such a thing as a
C. no such thing as a D. no such thing as
II. Fill in the blanks on the ANSWER SHEET with one of the items given, (2%xl0=20%)
21. including, to include, includes; to, with, at In Britain, clubbing is different from pubbing and________going to a pub, or a place of music, or a bar, or any other places to gather________friends.
22. for which, which for，that which; market, marketing，markets Thomas Moore owned a farm about 20 miles outside the city of Washington, ______the village of George town was the________center.
23. be, was, were; what, that, those In Europe, the proportion of people living in cities_______always smaller than_________of the work force working in factories.
24. has been，has, have; kind of problems, kind of problem, kinds ofproblems Telecommuting — substituting the computer for the trip to the job —______hailed as a solution to all_____related to office work.
25. multiply, multiplied，multiplying; specialize, specialized, specializing We live in a world where knowledge is accumulated by_______ and at the same time becomes more and more_______.
26. he, him, them; all，whole, part As a stage manager, you have assistants, so use________，but always do so politely.
At the same time, don’t expect them to do________ the menial tasks, either
27. awared, had awared, were aware; to, with，for Even before Newton set down his theories on tides, people______that lunar phases corresponded_________the rise and fall of the ocean tides.
28. although, because, so that; organize, recognize, recognition Commodity-type businesses do not have the flexibility to raise prices_______their sales are based on low prices, not on a factor like name______.
29. modem periodic chemical, chemical modem periodic, modern chemical periodic; know, knew, known Dmitri Mendeleev is considered the “father” of the______table. He wrote out the names, atomic masses and other properties of each_______elements on separate cards. Then, he ordered them according to their atomic mass.
30. until, above, up to; will be, is, were Giant squid is extremely large, ______14 meters long. If it __________swimming next to you in the ocean, you，d probably want to get out of the water as soon as possible.
III. Fill in the blanks on the ANSWER SHEET with an item as required/ I%x20=20% )
31. With a determiner ：
The student spent the______day writing the composition assigned by his teacher.
32. With a determiner:
The manager asked his secretary to have_______the files ready before the meeting started.
33. With an article：
As a student majoring in music, he knew clearly that no matter how hard he tried, he would never be______Mozart.
34. With an article：
Jobs are hard to find nowadays, but in________case of Mr. Smith, that is not the problem at all.
35. With a modal auxiliary ：
Mary__________have received my letter; otherwise she would have replied before now.
36. With a modal auxiliary：
Frank’s cell phone is lying on the coffee table. He________have left it here last night.
37. With a preposition：
The destruction of natural environment is a loss for mankind that no amount of money can make up_________.
38. With a preposition：
The kindergarten teacher is always very careful to divide everything fairly________all the children in her class.
39. Vvlth a preposition：
Active participation_______the classroom is not only accepted but also expected of the students in many courses.
40. With a preposition：
“Chicken” is a slang word referring_____someone who is not very brave.
41. With a relative pronoun：
The boy in jeans_______is playing basketball alone is my neighbor’s son.
42. With a relative pronoun：
This is the desktop with_______we have had so much trouble ever since it was bought.
43. With a relative pronoun：
Many people believe that to succeed, all _______is needed is persistence and determination.
44. With a relative pronoun：
Mr. Johnson finished running the 26-mile-plus marathon, ______ is a marvelous achievement for a man of 60.
45. With a coordinator：
He heard someone knock at the door violently_______he looked out of the window only to find that his house was surrounded by a large crowd of policemen.
46. With a subordinator：
Despite such a marked difference in attitudes toward what one consumes, there is no doubt __________people in the West have come to regard the cuisine of China as
47. With a subordinator：
People find it curious______those without homes would rather sleep sitting up on benches or huddle in doorways than go to shelters.
48. With a tag：
John told me that there wasn’t anyone in the office at that time，______
49. With a tag：
I don’t think he is telling the truth,_______
50. With a tag：
You must have seen the film last week,_____
IV. Rewrite the following sentences as required. (2%xl5=30%)
51. Using passive voice:
His daughter looked forward to his retirement.
52. Using passive voice:
We should bear in mind that he did all this out of his patriotism.
53. Using a modal auxiliary:
You had better finish your homework by tonight.
54. Using a non-finite verb form:
A lot is known about Van Gogh’s life and his feelings because of the hundreds of letters, which were written by him to his brother Theo and others.
55. Using a non-finite verb form:
People who are sentenced to life in prison from now on will have to pay for their keep if the proposed new law goes into effect.
56. Using a complex preposition:
Jane went to the concert last Sunday, and her best friend went along.
57. Using a disjunct:
I will say frankly that what he did to you is immoral but what you did to him is illegal.
58. Using a relative clause:
When I was in Shanghai, I visited the house. SunYat-sen is said to have lived there for several years.
59. Using a relative clause:
She is an expert I know well. She can give you some suggestions.
60. Using coordination:
There are many modem communication methods available today. The traditional business letters remain an important means of sending printed messages.
61. Using subordination:
Work hard and you will pass the grammar test in the end.
62. Using transferred negation:
I think that the witness didn’t tell the truth.
63. Reinforcing the negation:
No voters approved of the education bill proposed by the senator.
64. Using extraposition:
That his invention will make people’s life more convenient is certain.
65. Using inversion:
Churchill was not only a statesman but also a writer.
V. Answer the following question. ( 4% )
66. When shall is used with a subject other than the first person, what does it usually indicate Give an example.
VI. Define the following terms with examples. (3%x2=6%)
68. grammatical principle
自考网 版权所有 2019 粤ICP备16065536号